Date(s) - 09/14/2020 - 10/30/2020
Remington Apartments Business Center
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE NOTICE
Paving of the entire Colonnade community, including trails to and from the Tot Lot,
has been scheduled for the weeks of October 19 and October 26, 2020.
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW
- A full-size map of the schedule for each quadrant is included below.
- All vehicles must be moved by 7:00 a.m. on the day of work.
- The first day of work for each quadrant will be milling. Vehicles may return to park after 7:00 p.m. but must be moved again by 7:00 a.m. the next day for paving.
- Any vehicle remaining on the street or in a parking lot after 7:00 a.m. on the day of work will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Parking in this community is at a premium and very little overflow parking is available. Overflow parking is available at the following locations:
- Eden Drive and along the circle at Jaclyn
- The pool parking lot on Forum
- The office park adjacent to the woods (21351 Ridgetop Circle), which is accessible via walking paths between the parking lot and the townhomes on Alberta, Debhill, Edwards
- Vehicles may remain parked in your driveway or garage but will not be permitted to move from those locations during the day of work.
- You are encouraged to coordinate with a neighbor for sharing a driveway.
- Plan outings, visitors, etc. accordingly.
- This work will affect contractors who visit the property on a daily basis. No notice of this work has been provided to Amazon, Fed Ex, UPS or USPS. Please plan for deliveries to be made on an alternate day.
This project will cause inconveniences to everyone in the community. Your participation, cooperation and patience during this improvement is key to its success. We will all enjoy the benefit of the newly paved streets and parking lots for many years to come.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
The following documents and image contain important information about this event.