Date(s) - 03/24/2020 - 04/30/2020
To All Colonnade Residents,
The Colonnade Board of Directors along with PMP are monitoring recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as those of federal, state, and local officials regarding the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. It is the goal of the CDC to slow the transmission of the virus in our Community and region. We are taking the following actions to prepare for and mitigate Community transmission of COVID-19:
Residents Services and Association Administration
- The PMP Management Office is closed to walk-in traffic, but the staff are working. Please email the staff at email@example.com or call 703-771-9355. This policy is in place until further notice.
- Most services available at the Management Office are also available online. For more information visit www.pmpbiz.com
- Pool Passes registration – To Be Determined
- Design Review Application assistance – Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trash/recycling services – Continues
- Resale packet ordering – website www.condocerts.com
- All events have been canceled until further notice.
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, when you are on the common areas, the Association recommends that everyone strictly follow the CDC, Surgeon General’s and Maryland Department of Health’s guidance for social distancing and avoiding touching any surfaces, such as benches and playgrounds. The Association’s outdoor amenities, such as tot lots/playgrounds, have not been and will not be cleaned for COVID-19. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
- The next Board of Directors meeting has been postponed until further notice. We will update the community on the status of future meetings as soon as possible.
- All Committee meetings have been canceled.
- Each individual needs to do their part to slow the spread of COVID-19. These are some of the recommended actions you should take:
- Educate yourself and your family regarding the Coronavirus. Conditions are changing daily. Stay informed.
- Avoid close contact with others, especially people who are sick. Keep a 6-foot zone of space around you. Avoid small and large group settings.
- Cover your cough. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items.
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds using soap and warm water. Use sanitizing gel when soap and water are not readily available.
- Know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19. If you are showing symptoms, call your doctor before seeking testing and treatment. Stay home and self-quarantine if mildly ill.
- Create a household plan in case of illness.
Conditions, concerns, and actions related to COVID-19 are changing daily. The Colonnade Board of Directors along with PMP will continue to monitor and update its actions accordingly and will provide any further updates via community mass email or on the Colonnade Web Page.
Colonnade is a wonderful Community because of its people. As your Board Representatives, we strive to keep the Community safe and well informed.
We know this is a challenging situation and we will continue to provide the Community with updates as they become available.
Stay safe, take care of yourself and your family.
The Colonnade Board of Directors