Colonnade at Dulles is administered by a Board of Directors who meet on the 2nd Thursday every month (except August and December) at 7pm at Remington Apartments Business Center. The board is made up of 5 members and a quorum is required to transact community business. To maintain continuity, most board members serve for a term of 2 years and are elected on a staggered schedule at the Annual Meeting each July.
- David Gosney, President, term 2018
- Jennifer Burnett, Vice President, term 2019
- Karen Plante, Secretary/Treasurer, term 2020
- Vacant, Director, term 2019
- Kenneth Brown, Director, term 2018
2nd Thursday every month (except August and December) at 7pm at the Remington Apartments Business Center.
Meeting Minutes are available only to logged in users. View Meeting Minutes.
If you are interested in running for the Board, contact the Property Manager.